Update on All Night Grad Celebration!
Parents of 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Graders
- THE ON LINE AUCTION IS ALMOST HERE! Shop to support our graduating Seniors at ANGC’s biggest single fundraiser, open to all Marshall families, friends and neighbors.
Mark your calendars for the March 10th Special Preview Party, where you can buy instantly at 9609 Savannah Crossing Court, Vienna, from 6:00-10:00 pm and for the Online Auction March 11-19th. Please make sure to register on the online site HERE to bid. See the FLYER for information.
- SCHOLARSHIP RAFFLE – Purchase a chance to win a $5000 scholarship for only $50. See the FLYER for information. You do not have to be a parent of a Senior to participate and the money is good for any private school or school of higher education (including preschools).
- Dine Out at Chipotle (Maple Ave, Vienna) on March 7. Please mention Marshall when checking out. All proceeds will benefit the ANGC.
- The popular Spring Plant Sale begins on March 1 and runs through March 31. Plants can be ordered on Pay4SchoolStuff. See the listing of all our plants and flowers on the PTSA website soon!
- ANGC REGISTRATION – Please register your Senior for ANGC via Pay For School Stuff HERE, filling out the form and sending it to GCM HERE or using the form sent in the senior class mailing – see below. If you need to confirm your ANGC registration email Debbie Tosi at email@example.com.
- SENIOR CLASS MAILING – Parents of seniors should have received the large envelope mailed several weeks ago. It contains a lot of useful information relating to the events leading up to graduation, including registration for ANGC and the Senior Hallway photos. Senior photos are due by March 1. To return the registration form for ANGC, please use the white postage-paid envelope supplied in the packet and make sure to send to: GCM HS ANGC, 7731 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22043. (If you have not received the mailing, please contact Julie Heiden at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Motz at email@example.com.)
- Senior Hallway photos are due by March 1st. Send in three to five 5×7 or 8×10 color, non-returnable photos with the senior’s name written on the back of every photo. These should be trimmed to size. All senior photos should be mailed back in the postage paid envelope provided in the mailing. Elizabeth Schlier at 9607 Symphony Meadow Lane, Vienna, VA 22182.
- MAY 1 SENIOR DINNER – Save-the-Date for the Senior Dinner for Seniors and their parents to be held at GCM to preview the Senior hallway photos and learn details about graduation and the many Senior upcoming activities. More details to come soon!