Reasons to join the GCM PTSA
WHO ARE WE:
We are a volunteer organization whose mission is to empower students, enhance the educational experience, and build an inclusive community that fosters growth and success for all. With a commitment to collaboration, innovation, and diversity, parents, teachers and students strive to create an environment where every child can flourish academically, socially, and emotionally.
WHAT DO WE DO:
Your membership enables the PTSA to enrich the student experience at GCM through the support of student programs, continuing faculty education, building community, and supporting various student and school needs. Your membership helps support the following.
- Student Programs (Ethics Day, FBLA, DECA, Model UN, and more.)
- Graduation Celebrations
- Academic Letter (given to JR. & SR. students with at least a 3.7 GPA.)
- Support for Performing Arts & Music
- Reflection Art Contest
- Marshall Market (helping students in need of financial assistance)
- Classroom Teaching Tools & Technology
- Curriculum Enrichment Materials
- Staff Support & Prof. Development
- World Heritage Nigh (celebrates our diverse community with food and performances.)
- Hospitality Events
- Guest Speakers and so much more.
If you have any questions, please contact our PTSA President
PTSA Meetings: In Person – in the Library. (3rd Wednesday of every month at 7 PM.).
Now that you can see its value, you can join the PTSA today through MemberHub,